“I feel like a disabled cat” —Amy
While watching Supernatural
- Mom: "How much longer in this episode?"
- Me: "Umm.. five minutes. Why?"
- Mom: "Amy wants to go to the store."
- Amy: "I WAS JUST THINKING THAT! HOW DID YOU KNOW?"
- Mom: "You said you wanted to go earlier..."
“1554! To old people, I’m a genius!” —My sister
“I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.” —Woodrow Wilson
“I can’t be left unsupervised.” —Ron Wood
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —JFK
Sometimes I think the sound
Sometimes I think the sound of birds chirping is more like the sound of ray guns going off. Like they’re having some sort of massive battle
My City Was Gone -
My City Was Gone - Pretenders
“You haven’t changed your body wash have you? You still smell like Jason.” —Michelle (Two Posts ago)